Of course! However, we can’t guarantee they’ll be able to sit in the creating area during the event due to seating availability. If that’s the case, we’ll ask your friend to sit at the bar. Space is limited at the events and we want to make sure everyone who purchased a ticket has as much space as they need. Don’t worry, there will be a 15 to 20 minute break in the middle of the event, which is great time to mingle with guests at the bar or for guests to go through the room and admire the great work that has been done so far.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit? Can I bring someone who is under the legal drinking age?
- Experiences Offered by Yaymaker
- What time should I arrive? What if I'm late?
- What's provided? What should I bring? What should I wear? How do I prepare?
- How long is an event?
- What if there's bad weather or a state of emergency the day of my event?
- Can I sit with my friends?
- Where do your Paintings come from?
- Are Yaymaker events BYOB?
- Can I bring a friend who doesn't want to participate?