To get a ticket to a Yaymaker event, you must reserve one on our website using either a
credit/debit card or a voucher code.
The step by step to making and creating:
- Find an event on our event calendar.
- Select the image to zoom in on the event.
- If you like what you see, click “Buy".
- Fill in your information (and your guest’s information, unless it’s a surprise!)
- Then you can enter any coupon, voucher or gift codes that you want to apply.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click "Submit Order" and that’s it! You should see a confirmation screen and get an email within an hour or two.
Here's the in-depth version for those that LOVE to read:
First, head to Yaymaker.com to find an event.
Type in your location and hit "Search" to bring up our event calendar.
From here, use the search tools to choose the dates you want to look at and number of tickets
you’d like to buy, the experience type you're interested in and the ages of those in your group.
You can click on an experience to view the Host, location, and event details. Once you’re ready to experience something completely new, click “Buy” to reserve your tickets. This will bring you to checkout, where you’ll enter your information and complete your reservation.
Here, you can also enter information for any guests you’re purchasing tickets for. If you’re
planning a surprise, think if you want to include your guest’s address because they'll get...a
confirmation email that may blow it. You can leave the guest information blank if you'd like. Only
your name and email are required for purchase.
Once you've entered your reservation information you'll be able to enter any coupon, voucher or gift card. Be sure to select "apply" and double check that your total on the right-hand side of the screen reflects the amount you were expecting.
Once you've submitted, you'll be brought to a confirmation screen, expect a confirmation email in the next couple of hours.
That’s it. All you have to do now is sit back and look forward to your event.