All Yaymaker tickets must be reserved on our website using either a credit/debit card or a voucher code.
Here are the steps you can take to reserve your ticket:
- Find an event on our calendar: www.yaymaker.com/events
- Click on your desired event in the calendar.
- If you like what you see, click “Buy".
- Fill in your contact information (and your guest’s information if you wish, unless it’s a surprise!)
- Then you can enter any passes, voucher or discounts that you want to apply.
- If additional payment is required you'll need to enter payment info. To finalize the reservation click "Submit Order" and that’s it! You should see a confirmation screen and get an email almost immediately!
Here's the in-depth version for those that LOVE to read:
First, head to Yaymaker.com to find an event.
Type in your location and hit "Search" to bring up our event calendar.
If you wish you can use the search filters to choose events only in the date range you want to see. They also can help you narrow down the experience type you're interested in, and the age group of the events you want to find.
Click on any event to view the host, location, and other event details. Once you’re ready to reserve your tickets, click the “Buy” button. This will bring you to checkout, where you’ll enter your contact information and complete your reservation.
Here, you can also enter information for any guests you’re purchasing tickets for. If you’re
planning a surprise, think if you want to include your guest’s address because they'll get...a
confirmation email that may blow it. You can leave the guest information blank if you'd like. Only
your name and email are required for purchase.
Once you've entered your reservation information you'll be able to enter any coupons, vouchers or passes. Be sure to select "apply" and double check that your total on the right-hand side of the screen reflects the amount you were expecting.
Once you've hit "Submit" to finalize your order, you'll be brought to a confirmation screen. Expect a confirmation email in the next few minutes.
That’s it. All you have to do now is sit back and look forward to your event.